*Okay you all know the drill, but if you are new here, the rules are simple. Please put your answers in the comments section of the post and we will reveal the answers
tomorrow. ARE POSTED. No Cheating! I trust that all of you will all use the honor system? That means you will not use Google, (or any other internet searches) or mooch off other peoples answers. Cheating is bad….. mkay!
Todays Trivia Game has been brought to you by the one and only KING OF TRIVIA:
Steve C., From: Dazd and Confuzed From Here
Here is this weeks TV Trivia! All you TV Junkies out there have seen the TV show M*A*S*H* at some time or another. So get comfy in the Swamp, get you distilled beverage of choice and listen for “incoming” while you play the game. Remember…no cheating!
1. Who was the only actor to play the same character in the movie M*A*S*H and on the TV show M*A*S*H?
Gary Burghoff, Radar
2. At the end of the third season of M*A*S*H actor McLean Stevenson decided to leave the show. What happened to his character Henry Blake?
His homebound plane was shot down
3. Though disguised, this psychotic CIA Spy from the TV show M*A*S*H was easily recognizable in each of his visits to the 4077th.
4. In the TV series M*A*S*H Radar finds a wounded horse and gives it to Colonel Potter. Potter gives the horse what name?
5. On the TV show M*A*S*H, in order to make Charles feel better, Radar asks Charles’ parents to send him what childhood artifact?
A Toboggan cap
6. After Hawkeye and Trapper destroy an overly war-promoting film in the TV series M*A*S*H, they decide to re-shoot “Yankee Doodle Doctor”. What comedians do they imitate in their version?
Groucho and Harpo Marx Brothers
7. Which of these actors did not appear as a guest star on the TV show M*A*S*H?
8. In the TV series M*A*S*H, Pierce’s father gave him the nickname ‘Hawkeye’, which comes from what novel?
The Last of the Mohicans
9. When Hawkeye from the series M*A*S*H has a severe case of insomnia, he comes to believe that the war will end if he gives what to the North Koreans?
10. Which morale boosting event, featured in the series M*A*S*H, was not held during the command of Colonel Potter?
Races of rolling hospital beds
11. Which of these characters was not made up by the 4077th staff on the TV show M*A*S*H?
12. In the Pilot episode of M*A*S*H, Hawkeye and Trapper set up a raffle to win “two days in Tokyo with a beautiful nurse”. Who was the nurse, and who won the raffle?
Nurse Dish, Mulcahy won
13. In an early episode of the show M*A*S*H, Harry Morgan, who later played Colonel Potter, guest starred in a different role. What was the name of his character?
14. What is the theme song of the TV show M*A*S*H?
Suicide Is Painless
15. What is Frank Burns’ middle name on the show M*A*S*H?
16. Which of these characters was played by George Morgan in the first episode of M*A*S*H?