Only one of the best shows on TV. Ever.
Cheers! How much do you love this show! I still watch it when I can find it on somewhere late at night and it still makes me laugh.
Okay you all know the drill, but, if you are new here, the rules are simple. Please put your answers in the comments section of the post and we will reveal the answers
tomorrow. NOW POSTED. No Cheating! I trust that all of you will all use the honor system? That means you will not use Google, (or any other internet searches) or mooch off other peoples answers. Cheating is badâ€¦.. mkay!
Todays Trivia Game has been brought to you by the one and only King of Trivia: Steve C., From: Dazd and Confuzed From Here:
1. What actor played Sam?
2. What was Norm’s wife’s name?
3. What is Sam’s favorite hobby?
4. What kind of bike does Woody have?
A Schwinn with a Banana Seat
5. What is one of Carla’s nicknames?
6.What is Norm’s real first name?
7.Â How did Woody know Coach?
They were pen pals
8. What year did Cheers first episode air?
9. Sam Malone, the bartender and owner of the eponymous bar on the show “Cheers”, was a former major league pitcher. What was his nickname as a player?
10.Â What was Carla’s last name?
11. What was the name of Woody’s girlfriend on the show?
12. What is Cliff’s last name?
13. What was the name of the bar that always played practical jokes on the gang at Cheers?
Gary’s Old Time Tavern
14. Tom Kershaw, owner of Cheers, opened the now world-famous bar in what year?
15. This was the only character to appear in every single episode of the series.
And here’s the Bonus Question worth 5 points!
What was the name of the wooden Indian which stood in the bar?