First, Sorry ya’ll.
I’m a day late and a dollar short for this weeks Trivia Game. I’ll be late to my own funeral and a whole bunch of other cliches cant be inserted [here]. Also, I can’t post a snappy logo or an enticing photo, since something is askew with all of my blogs. I have lost the ability to upload any pictures….but, while the team is hard at work fixing the problem, the show must go on. I bring to you Thursday’s Trivia…today. On Friday. Topic: Night Court. Oh yeah.
Okay you all know the drill, but, if you are new here, the rules are simple. Please put your answers in the comments section of the post and we will reveal the answers
tomorrow . NOW POSTED. No Cheating! I trust that all of you will all use the honor system? That means you will not use Google, (or any other internet searches) or mooch off other peoples answers. Cheating is badâ€¦.. mkay!
Todays Trivia Game has been brought to you by the one and only King of Trivia: Steve C., From: Dazd and Confuzed From Here:
1. We all knew him as Dan Fielding, but he had a real first name. What was it?
2. Bull also had a funny real name. After what individual of history was he named?
3. Speaking of Bull….what was his catch word or phrase?
4. Prior to the arrival of Roz on the show, two other women played bailiffs alongside Bull. Give the *first* name of either of them.
Florence & Selma
5. What is the hobby of both the character Judge Harold T. Stone and the actor Harry Anderson?
6. Speaking of Harry, which item could *not* be found in his office?
Giant bean bag
7. Mack married a woman who he had met while serving in Vietnam. What was her name?
8. What friend of Harry’s favorite line was….’but I’m feeling much better now’?
9. On what network did Night Court make its television run?
10. What was the name of the down-on-his-luck homeless guy that Dan used and abused during the show?
Have Fun. Good Luck.