Okay you all know the drill, but, if you are new here, the rules are simple. Please put your answers in the comments section of the post and we will reveal the answers
tomorrow. NOW POSTED No Cheating! I trust that all of you will all use the honor system? That means you will not use Google, (or any other internet searches) or mooch off other peoples answers. Cheating is bad…mkay!
Todays Trivia Game has been brought to you by the one and only King of Trivia: Steve C., From: Dazd and Confuzed From Here:
1) Ray’s full name is?
Raymond Albert Barone
2) True or False: The title “Everybody Loves Raymond” was Ray Romano’s idea.
3) True or False: A box of Wheat Cereal is on top of the fridge in Ray and Debra’s home.
False: Fluite Flakes (is the cereal)
4) Chris Rock spoofed the show’s title for his own show titled:
Everybody Hates Chris
5) Patricia Heaton got the part of Debra because: (choose one)
A She looked the part
B She was the only one willing to kiss him on the Lips
C She told them she loved him
D None of the above
6) True or False: In the show Robert is to be four years older than Raymond, in real life, Ray Romano is three years older than Brad Garrett.
7) True or False: Ally Barone (Madylin Sweeten) is really related to the twins that plays Ray’s Kids
8)The show is set in what state?
9) Amy’s full name is?
Amy Louise McDougal
10) Roberts beat out how many Actresses for her role on Everybody Loves Raymond ?
Have Fun. Good Luck!